Saturday, July 26, 2008






Here are the pictures from Warsaw and the 1940's. I am posting them from my room in "the best 1 star hotel in the city" according to the Warsaw In Your Pocket Guide.
I promised a student from my Warsaw class that I would swap out the lecture tomorrow (she has to miss a class) so she can come to my Lodz class next week, and then attend the Warsaw class the next day. This made me do extra work tonight to prep for an additional lecture. But this means I have no prep for next week. However, I am wiped out...so pictures today, comments tomorrow perhaps.

I did read a very interesting book today on the train ride. "The World is Flat." I will share some of it later also. Plus, I brought my bike this week to Warsaw, which makes it faster and easier for me to get to places I want to take pictures of.

0 comments:

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!